What is BSD Bistro?
Bistro means a bar or restaurant offering special nighttime entertainment, a group of persons formally joined together for some common interest at club, the meeting place of an organization.
BSD Bistro Software caters to bar, restaurant operations, club facilities like swimming, rummy room, liabrary, gym, spa. A complete application to manage members data.
One of Leading Club
Member Registration Module
Bill And Payment Module
NFC Solution for Order Taking
Following are some of the programs main features...
- Member Types (user defined, create any variety of different Member Types and fees)
- Member Category Types (use optional - up to 10 sub groups of member types)
- Member Subscriptions (dues notification, invoices, receipts and reports)
- Print Tax Invoices (GST/ABN invoices for use in New Zealand or Australia only)
- Members Sundry Revenue (donations etc. non-subscription receipts and reports)
- Membership Register (view or print)
- Member Status (members defined as Active or Inactive - ie. financial or UN-financial)
- Member Notes ( two separate large individual notes sections for each member)
- Member Memo (a note or reminder displayed for the selected member)
- Members Phone ( 7 phone types per member - ie. home, work, mobile etc.)
- Members e-mail address (e-mail a member directly from the program)
- Membership term (Years & Months since joined - view or print)
- Member Handicap scores (use optional - record, view, print, revise)
- Over 70 Reports (letters, labels, invoices, statistics, member lists and more)
- Password - 4 security levels (varying user accessibility -use optional)
- Member/Prospective Member Database
- Membership Sales and Renewals
- Member Check in/Checkout
- Class Check-in
- Guest Passes
- Mailing Labels
- Member Weights & Measures
- Document Management
- Club Set-up Utilities
- Mail Merge Letters